Famous urologist, urologic oncologist, urologic surgeon. Has been featured in the top list of the country’s best physicians according to the “Forbes” magazine for several years.
- Urology – The Israeli experts use all the advanced methods of diagnosis and treatment for prostate hyperplasia and cancer. The PSA dynamics allows for early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Cancer and benign hyperplasia are treated with sparing, minimally invasive surgery.
- The professor offers all types of surgery in urology and urologic oncology. He was one of the first Israeli physicians to use brachytherapy for prostate cancer.
- Tel Aviv University, Professor in the Department of Urology
- Miami Medical Center (USA), specialization in oncologic urology
- Memphis Medical Center (USA), specialization in oncologic urology
- Tel Aviv University, senior lecturer in the Department of Urology
- Ichilov-Sourasky Medical Center, Faculty of Excellence in Urology
- Tel Aviv University, residency in urology. Graduated with honors
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Medicine
- 1984-1989:Deputy Director-General for Research and Development, Ichilov-Sourasky Medical Center
- 1989-1995:Head of the Department of Urology, Ichilov Medical Center
- 1996-2018:Chief Physician in the Department of Urology, Ichilov-Sourasky Medical Center
- 1979-1984:Head of the Epidemiology Division, Office of the Health Service Chief Executive, Israel Defense Forces
- 2005-2018:Private practice in the Top Ichilov Medical Center
- Presidium member of the Israeli Association for Preventive Oncology
- Secretary-General of the Israeli Urological Association (former)
- Secretary-General of the Prostate Tumor Commission at the Ministry of Health in Israel (former)
- American Urological Association
- European Association of Urology
“Urology is a branch of medicine that combines conservative therapy and surgery. We receive patients with severe diseases:
- Genitourinary cancer;
- Kidney stones;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
I am certain that knowledge is power, so I have long talks with my patients and use simple words to explain what is happening with their bodies and what can be done about it. If the patient has all the necessary information, they can make the right decision.
Consult a physician for free
I have been working in urology for over 30 years. Recently, minimally invasive surgical techniques and robotic technologies have been helping us achieve the best results in treatment.
Back in my day, I underwent additional training in prostate cancer brachytherapy and urologic oncology. My patients are hopeful when they come to me – and they are hopeful when they leave our medical center. It is especially true for cancer. We are able to CURE CANCER. Many patients can be healthy again. For us, physicians, a saved life is the best achievement.”